Paying Your Municipality Property Tax
Each city resident must pay the Arnona municipal property
tax, as well as a fee for water usage. The property tax must be paid or any type of housing unit. The amount of property tax to be paid is based on the following factors: the unit’s size, the unit’s location, the type of unit and what use is being made of the unit.
Online application to municipal units- Click HERE
As a city resident, you will receive a letter in the mail with a precise and detailed explanation regarding the amount of property tax you must pay.
Means of Payment:
There are two possible ways in which you can pay your Arnona municipal property tax:
- One payment in advance: you can pay in advance for an entire year’s worth of municipal property but must then send payments no later than January 31 of that year.
- Periodical payment: six payments (two months’ worth of payment at a time). Each of these bimonthly payments is due by the end of every odd month.
Payments Can Be Made Through:
- Credit card
- The postal bank.
- Municipal Service Center: located at 69 Even Gvirol Street, reception hours listed below.
- At the bank in six bi-monthly payments, deducted on the third of every other month.
- Via credit card in six bi-monthly payments.
- Postal bank (to locate your nearest post office, click here].
- At the Municipal Service Center located at the Municipality building, 69 Even Gvirol Street, Tel Aviv-Yafo.
Late Payments and Enforcement:
- If payment of the property tax is not made on time, the city will charge 0.5% interest per month, (subject to change) in addition to existing amounts.
- If payment is not made over an extensive period of time, the municipality has the authority to conduct legal and administrative proceedings and is legally permitted to seize the resident's bank accounts or other personal assets.
- It pays to be on time!
Property Tax Discounts:
Certain residents are eligible for discounts – if you are a new immigrant, senior citizen, single-parent family, disabled resident or soldier, you may receive this discount. Please bring any relevant identification and documents with you to the Municipal Service Center where one of the municipality’s representatives would be happy to help you get started on a quick process to register for your Arnona discount.
For further questions, inquiries or complaints regarding your Arnona municipal property tax payments, please contact the Municipal Service Center at the municipality building, 69 Even Gvirol Street, Tel Aviv-Yafo.
Telephone: 03-7244444 (Extention 1) or *3013
Online application (in Hebrew)
Get Your Arnona Slip Delivered to Your Email Address with Our Newest Service!
Property owners - your Arnona payment process can now be simplified with the help of our newest service. Tel Aviv-Yafo residents who are members of the DigiTel Resident Card Club who are registered as property holders can now have their Arnona payment slip sent directly to their email.
Online application to municiapl units
Click here to start engaging with this new, free of charge service.