Why Tel Aviv?
10 REASONS TO SET UP A BUSINESS IN TEL AVIV
1. Be at the center of a world-leading tech hub
With one startup for every 290 residents, Tel Aviv is the city with the highest concentration of startups per capita in the world.
2. Take your pick of leading tech talent
Ranked 1st in the world in the number of engineers per capita (GCI report) and ranked 3rd in global talent (Compass 2015).
3. Join leading world tech companies that already have R&D and innovation centers in the city
Amazon, Google, Alibaba, eBay, Facebook, Siemens, Booking.com, Citi, PayPal, Barclays, Volkswagen, SAP, Coca Cola, Bosch, Culture Trip, AOL and many more.
4. Benefit from competitive taxation and R&D grants
The Israeli government ofers over 30 diferent grants and tax incentive programs for R&D activity.
5. Stay connected to the world
With over 250 daily fights from 200 direct destinations (2018 yearly report, Ben Gurion International Airport).
6. Be part of a truly international business environment
English is a common working language in the Israeli high-tech sector.
7. Gain access to capital
Israel ranks 2nd in the world (after the US) in availability of venture capital (GCI 2018).
8. Discover the city that never sleeps
Tel Aviv is a young city and boasts a robust scene of theatre, art, festivals, cafes, restaurants, bars and pubs which together with the unrivaled vibrancy of its nightlife make it a city like no other.
9. Enjoy a high quality of life
With more than 300 days of sun a year, people are always outdoors, in cafes, meeting people and creating networks.
10. Be who you want to be
Tel Aviv is a pluralistic and tolerant city, opening its doors to all people, giving each of them countless possibilities.